• +1 809 203 7773

  • info@corcons.com

Provisional Residence

  • Provisional Residence
  • with your RESIDENCE VISA

Provisional Residence

This residence classification is intended for those who want to live or work in the country for a period of up to one year and can be extended upon request. PRIOR THIS RESIDENCE YOU NEED TO OBTAIN A RESIDENCE VISA (RS). Upon arrival to the country with your RESIDENCE VISA, please contact us in order to initiate the process for PROVISIONAL RESIDENCE. Our firm will handle the entire process for you. Please contact us for a free quote.


Interested? Please don’t hesitate to contact us! Our lawyers, notaries, consultants, and judicial interpreters are at your complete service.

Other Services and Additional information:

Other services (translator, opening bank accounts, Dominican drivers license, personal Spanish lessons, real estate escort, Dominican citizenship and Passport consultations, etc.) are all available upon request.

The Dominican government also permits dual citizenship, so you will not have to renounce your current passport in the process.

Corcons is not only a awesome immigration assistance.

If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or just want to say hello, please don't hesitate to reply back to this email. Our team is happy to help.